Help me study for my Business class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Task 1 Select an appropriate song for one of the following age groups: 2-year-olds, 4-year-olds, or 6-year-olds. Provide the lyrics to the song as well as a rationale justifying the song selection for the age group. Your rationale must consist of at least 500 words (not including the lyrics) and cite at least two additional sources.
Task 2 Greg has been the director of ABC Child Learning Center for 5 years. Greg just hired Tameka to serve as the assistant director of the center. Within the first 90 days of employment, Greg has tasked Tameka with revamping ABC’s money management. Tameka is up for the challenge since she has vast experience with managing center finances. Currently ABC’s finances are managed with a general ledger and a system of file folders with receipts for payments and expenses.
Discuss the following in your response:
- Can this situation be improved upon? How?
- Detail the steps would you suggest to Tameka to improve the manner in which money matters are handled in the center?
Task 3 Conduct a web search to find an online game for young children that focuses on music or music concepts. Play the game and then provide a brief summary that answers the following questions:
- What online game did you select? Please describe it and provide the link to it.
- What concepts did the game seem to address?
- Would you use your selected game in a classroom? Why or why not?
Please cite at least one reference to support your argument.