You are a new graduate BSN RN working in med-surg at Southern Hills Hospital. Your nurse manager has received a copy of the nursing dashboard, cumulative data for the year.
You are a new graduate BSN RN working in med-surg at Southern Hills Hospital
Guidelines for Quality Safety Clinical Dashboard presentation
See rubric for outline of project:
· Each group will be assigned a clinical dashboard to analyze and determine a deficient indicator to address.
· The group will focus on explaining the importance of the indicator in clinical practice, identifying evidence-based interventions and then discussing implementing change within the hypothetical unit. This presentation will be developed and delivered as a narrated/recorded presentation.
· The narrated presentation will be at least 10 minutes long and no more than 20 minutes and all group members must actively participate to receive credit.
· Final submission is the responsibility of the entire group. If there is a group member that does not submit their assigned slide, the team leader will insert a blank slide with the student’s name and the words “not submitted”.
· Students will be required to do a group review of the final product one week prior to the due date. This is an important opportunity to look for errors and correct prior to submission. Please use the rubric as a checklist for this review.
· Once it is ready, the PowerPoint will be converted to an MP4 and uploaded YouTube as Unlisted. To accomplish this, please see the posted instructions.
· Conflict resolution will be the responsibility of the team. Unresolved conflict should then be referred to your instructor. If the group does not attempt to resolve the issue, then all group members will be held accountable and points reflective of what is missing will be deducted for the group.
· Credit will not be given for any content that is completed by other participating members instead of addressing and resolving the conflict with the group member that is not participating.
If content is missing and there is evidence that attempts were made to resolve the issue and they were unsuccessful. Then the individual in question will receive a zero for the full assignment.
· Finally, you must complete a peer review of your group members. The scoring of the peer review is incorporated into the overall grade of the assignment. Failure to submit the peer review results in the reduction of 5 points from the overall grade. Each student will submit it to the designated Dropbox.
· Google Docs can be used but be aware that to import it to PowerPoint that each slide and audio recording must be done one at a time to prevent aberration in the recordings
You are a new graduate BSN RN working in med-surg at Southern Hills Hospital. Your nurse manager has received a copy of the nursing dashboard, cumulative data for the year. The nurse manager has asked you and several other team members to review the data and determine further actions. To do that you will address the nursing dashboard rubric with the intent to provide information and education to your unit.
Students are required to complete and submit their peer evaluations to the Dropbox on D2L