I’m trying to study for my Writing course and I need some help to understand this question.
The following questions only need to be answered
- Upload and review your paper using the tools and the feedback rubric in USF Writes. After you complete your Self Review, write and upload one paragraph discussing what you learned from reviewing your paper and how you plan to edit your submission in response to the review process.
- List three sentence-level edits or changes you made after Self Review with the original sentences and the revised sentences. For each, describe the typo or error (or improvement), why you made the change, and how it strengthened your Literacy Narrative.
- List three higher order revisions you made after Self Review with the original sentences and the revised sentences. For each, describe the revision, why you made the change, and how it strengthened your Literacy Narrative.
- Link and summarize one supplement or resource from beyond the content readings that you engaged at any point in Project 1, and explain what you learned from the resource and why it will stick.
- Did you complete all the readings? Did you annotate the readings or take notes? Did you take your time on each reading and try to comprehend and practice the content? Did you click any of the internal links and read the content? How can you engage the readings in ways that extend your learning in P2?
- In addition to reading the texts, did you read them a second time? Did you listen to the audio without reading the text first? Did you listen to the audio without reading along with the text? Did you listen to the audio instead of reading the text? How can you optimize the combination of reading and listening to the reading for the next project?
- Did you submit all assignments? Did you participate in all activities? How did your engagement and effort impact your learning and your Literacy Narrative?
- Did you communicate with your instructor and take advantage of office hours? Did you use the Writing Studio or take advantage of any other online resources? Did you complete the P1 Review? If so, what did you learn from engaging these resources?
- How would you describe the effort you put into your Literacy Narrative? Specifically, how did you go above and beyond the expectations of the assignment to expand your learning? How did your overall efforts beyond the assigned activities impact your learning and your Literacy Narrative?
- How did you collaborate in ways that advanced your learning and the learning of others?
- How did your attitude impact your product and the learning of others?
- How did you respond when comprehension did not come easily and when you wanted to give up?
- What did you recognize as a strength and what can you do to develop specific competencies?