Need help with my Computer Science question – I’m studying for my class.
1. Write a program to count the nodes in a linked list with the first node pointed to by first.
2. Write a program to determine the average of a linked list of real numbers with the first node pointed to by first.
3. Determine the computing times of the algorithms in question 1 and 2.
4. Write a program to insert a new node into a linked list with the first node pointed to by first after the nth node in this list for a given integer n.
5. Write a program to delete the nth node in a linked list with the first node pointed to by first, where n is a given integer.
You are required to write a completed program for each question except Question 3.
The followings are the requirements for this homework.
- You can either write separate programming for each question except question #3 or build a complex program to implement all the functions that requested by every question
- You have to make sure your code works before submitting your homework. If you cannot make your code work, please write a short description of the problem you had, I would like to read or fix your code to give you partial credits.
- The screenshot(s) of the program’s output is also required to be submitted along with your source code
- You should find the example code from the lecture slides, directly coping from online code will result in a grade “0” for HW2, or even an “F” at the end of the Fall semester. Your submission will be checked by the plagiarism checking system