I don’t know how to handle this Writing question and need guidance.
the Discussion Board team will address issues, concepts, and evidence from what you read, and you will generate your posts based on what you yourself see as significant.
Your post should help create a conversation on your team post thread.
Your posts are the primary evidence of your thinking and writing skills in this class, so please compose them carefully.
- When you create a thread, please give it a title that explains what it is about; do not call it “Post 1” or label it with your name.
- Do not try to answer every question that I ask in a single thread. Keep your threads focused by choosing one topic to talk about and creating a coherent statement about it.
- Do not merely summarize the text. Posit theories or interpretations of what you read and explain what interests you about it.
- Keep your posts to a manageable length. They should be clear, concise, and to the point.
- Use specific examples or quotations when possible to support your claims and cite them according to MLA style, which requires you to insert a page number in parentheses in your commentary when you refer to or quote from a text.
- The main goal is to have meaningful discussions that address important issues, but to do so in a short format that is engaging to everyone.