This is a paper that is focusing you to write a 1500-1750-word essay on human organs activities. The paper also provides additional directions to use in writing the assignment paper well.
Write a 1500-1750-word essay on human organs activities
Selling, Donating or Trading of Human Organs
Write a 1,500-1,750-word essay using five to seven academic resources in which you argue that a contested “case”involving the sale, trade, or donation of human organs fits (or does not fit) within a given category. A case may include a specific news article, story, or incident illustrating a dilemma or controversy relating to the exchange of human organs. The case does not need to be a court case.
Follow these steps when composing your essay:
1. Firstly, start by selecting a controversial case found in the media involving the sale, trade, or donation of human organs. For example, an appropriate case might include a story in the news about an organ broker, and the term to define might be “criminal.”
2. Secondly, decide what category you think your case belongs in. With the understanding that others may disagree with you about the definition of your category. Also, and/or whether your chosen case matches your category.
3. Thirdly, in the opening of your essay, introduce the case you will examine and pose your definition question. Do not simply summarize here. Instead, introduce the issue and offer context.
4. Fourthly, to support your argument, define the boundaries of your category (criteria) by using a commonly used definition or by developing your own extended definition. Defining your boundaries simply means naming the criteria by which you will discuss your chosen case involving the sale, trade, or donation of human organs. If you determine, for example, that an organ broker is a criminal, what criteria constitute this? A criminal may intentionally harm others, which could be one of your criteria.
5. Lastly, in the second part of your argument (the match), show how your case meets (or does not meet) your definition criteria. Perhaps by comparing or sizing up your controversial case to other cases can help you to develop your argument.