I don’t know how to handle this Social Science question and need guidance.
Unit 3 Assignment
- Your 8- to 10-slide requirement is excluding your title, introduction, and reference slides.
- Use one basic slide design and layout.
- Make the text large enough to be read by your audience (font size 20–34 point).
- Limit each slide to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- You may use pictures, charts, and graphs to supplement your material as long as they do not take up the entire slide.
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience, being sure to follow Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
- Presentation should be well ordered, logical, and unified as well as original and insightful.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Appropriate citation style should be followed.
You should also make sure to:
- Use examples to support your discussion.
- List all sources on a separate reference slide at the end of your PowerPoint presentation and cite them within the body of the presentation using APA format and citation style. For more information on APA guidelines, visit Academic Tools.
Directions for Submitting Your Assignment
Compose your assignment and save it in the following format: Course#_LastnameFirstname Unit # Assignment (example: CJ503_SmithJohn Unit 3 Assignment). The team leader is responsible for compiling the final presentation and submitting it to the appropriate Dropbox by the end of the unit.
In addition, each team member should compose their Individual Reflection Summary and submit it to the appropriate Dropbox by the end of the unit.