Need help with my Management question – I’m studying for my class.
(select and review ONE of the following articles):
1. The Elements of Good Judgement, Likierman A., HBR 2020 January-February
2. How the Best Bosses Interrupt Bias on Their Teams, Williams J., HBR 2019 November – December
3. How to Move from Self-Awareness to Self-Improvement, Porter J., HBR 2019 Special Issue
4. Outsmart your own biases, Soll J., Milkman K., Payne J., HBR May 2015, pp. 65-71
5. Better Brainstorming – Focus on Questions, Not Answers, For Breakthrough Insights, Gregersen H, HBR 2018 March-April
Based on examples from one of the recommended articles selected by you, the lecture notes, the text, and other sources, discuss one or several of the themes: the nature of managerial decision making, the steps in the managerial decision making, organizational learning and creativity.