Help me study for my Management class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Organization-Kellogg Conference Hotel- Washington DC
Using the organization Kellogg Conference Hotel, Washington DC ,complete the Week 2 section of the Security Assessment Worksheet attached below for the basis of this assignment.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that discusses how security officials determine vulnerabilities to natural, human-made, and technological threats. Apply these strategies to your selected organization.
Include the following in your paper:
- Vulnerabilities associated with informational, technological, natural, and human-made threats
- Vulnerabilities associated with personnel and work behaviors
- Transportation vulnerabilities
- Socio-economic and criminal activity factors associated with the environment surrounding the area
- Vulnerabilities associated with neighboring businesses
- The completed Week 2 section of the Security Assessment Worksheet, included as an appendix in the paper
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.