Need help with my Business question – I’m studying for my class.
Question 1: Choose one of the organization’s below and create a mission and vision statement. Open a blank document and formulate a mission and vision for the organization in that document.
- Forrest Renewal – Replacing Lost Trees
- Awesome Outside – Helping People in Rural Areas
- Doggie Daycare – Everything Dogs
- Just Like Home – Respite for Immigrant Families
- Next Step – Helping the Elderly Navigate the System
Question 2: Compare and contrast the mission, vision, and values of SIX organizations that can be found on the internet. You can use the suggested organizations. Include:
- A large for-profit corporate organization (i.e., Microsoft – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/about)
- A small for-profit organization (like “List of For Profit Organizations“)
- A for-profit healthcare organization (like 13 Largest For-Profit Hospital Operators)
- A large not-for-profit healthcare organization (like Nation’s List of Top Ten Largest Healthcare Systems Include Some Surprises)
- A not-for-profit human services organization (like Directory of Charities and Nonprofit Organizations)
Compare and contrast the mission and vision of the organizations.
- What similiarities and differences do you notice between:
- the for-profit and the not for profit organizations
- the large and small organizations
- healthcare and other organizations
- What can you tell about an organization by reading its mission, vision, and values?
You can create a chart or a table to assist in laying out the differences and similarities between the different organizations. Summarize your analysis in a few paragraphs.
you can create a chart or a table for question two and insert information. Then you summarize the analysis.
Question one is separate. No summary is needed for question 1. You only need to create a mission and vision statement for one organization of the suggested list under question one.
for question one. You can use this organization (attached) and create a mission and vision. Thanks