I’m stuck on a Powerpoint question and need an explanation.
Assignment 2: COVID 19 PechaKucha Presentation
Worth – 30 points
Directions to create a PechaKucha Presentation can be found on the website listed below.
Directions are also posted on the Moodle class site in a link located under Assignment 2.
Grading Rubric – PechaKucha Presentation Grading Rubric is located on the Assignment 2 PechaKucha Presentation link on Moodle. Please review the exact Grading Rubric posted on the Assignment 2 link in order to obtain maximum points. The 6 Categories students will be graded on include:
- The First Slide
- Preparation and Presentation of Script
- Visual Appeal and Creativity
- Speaking Style
Points in each Category that can be earned include:
- The student can earn 5 points per Category if they accomplish Advanced work
- The student can earn 4 points per Category if they accomplish Proficient work
- The student can earn 3 points per Category if they accomplish Needs Improvement work
- The student can earn 2 points per Category if they do Unsatisfactory work
Points that can be deducted include:
- Points (1 point each) will be deducted for three spelling and grammar mistakes on slide presentation
- Points (1 point per reference) will be deducted for References not written in correct APA format, and/or 3 references not included.
Specific Requirements – This is an oral and a script presentation. A PowerPoint slide and YouTube will be utilized to create the PechaKucha Presentation.
- 10 slides x 20 seconds/slide = 3 minute, 20 second talk
- Organize the presentation to automatically advance each slide every 20 seconds
- Except for the First slide (introductory slide with the presentation title) and the Last slide (Reference slide), there should be very few words on each slide.
- Points (1 point each) will be deducted for THREE spelling and grammar mistakes on slide presentation.
- 3 references are required. References are to be written in APA format, located on the Last slide, titled References. Wikipedia NOT accepted as a reference. Points (1 point per reference) will be deducted for References not written in correct APA format, and/or 3 references not included.
- **Remember this is a 400-level course, do 400 level worthy work!!!
- Good Luck!!
Factual information to include in Presentation – History, Signs and symptoms, Transmission, Incubation period, Diagnosis, Prevention, Management and treatment, Prognosis (Comorbidities, complications and long-term effects, Immunity), Epidemiology (Fatality rates- sex, ethnic, SES difference),Misinformation, Vaccination, Interesting facts you know about it.
Hi please help, its due tomorrow at 11:55pm