I’m studying for my Management class and need an explanation.
Unit 6: Self-Assessment11.3 Conflict Style
Each chapter contains a Leadership Instrument based on some of the theory presented in the unit chapter(s). Complete the relevant instruments as directed and write an interpretation of your results.
The purpose of this self-assessment is to:
- Identify your conflict style.
- Examine how your conflict style varies in different contexts or relationships.
Unit Learning Outcomes
- Identify ways to manage conflict through change (CLO 3, CLO 4, and CLO 5).
- Contrast approaches for resolving conflict (CLO 5).
- Analyze ethical leadership (CLO 2 and CLO 3).
The most possible points will be given to an original analysis that includes:
- Responses that are fully developed (this includes a brief discussion of the topic of the instrument, the instrument scores/findings, interpretation of those scores/findings, and how you might use that information to develop your skills through a self-reflection).
- Responses that demonstrate a familiarity with the related materials and topics being referenced in the analysis and chapter(s) by referencing readings to examine the results of the data gathered and interpret the findings according to the relevant theory.
- Responses that are well-formatted and organized.
Length: Analysis should be at least one page in length, typed and double spaced.
All cited material must include both internal citations and a complete reference list at the end of the paper.
- Complete the assessment by clicking the button below.
- Analyze your findings.
- How well does your most-frequently used style work for you? When is it not so effective?
- By comparing your total scores for the different styles, you can discover which conflict style you rely most heavily upon and which style you use least.