I’m stuck on a Writing question and need an explanation.
Definition of Family
This discussion forum presents individual definitions of a family.
Your participation in the discussion forum, including the following:
- A response to the initial question(s)
- Responses to at least two other students’ posts
Access and watch the video.
Post to the discussion board.
Post your definition of the family, including answers to the following question:
- Do sociologists agree on how a family is defined?
Read and respond to other students’ posts.
Read other students’ posts and respond to at least two of them.
Use your personal experience, if it’s relevant, to support or debate other students’ posts. If differences of opinion occur, debate the issues professionally and provide examples to support opinions.
- APA Format, with citations if needed.
- Ensure you do not plagiarize; the instructor will be using Grammarly to check your submissions. Grammarly Premium is offered at no additional cost to you through Spartan; it is not the “Free” online version.
- 250 words minimum (-10 Points).
- Make sure you are answering all portions of the question or questions being asked. Example: If it is a two-part question then you will automatically start at 50 points if you fail to respond to both parts of it.
- Recommend that you use Grammarly (Settings to Academic, Essay, and Plagiarism) to check your post before submitting it, this will allow you to catch all easily correctable spelling and grammar errors (-1 Point per mistake).
- Utilize the information and knowledge obtained from the chapters reading material and use it to answer the question (failure to do this will result in points being deducted). Once you have demonstrated your knowledge of the chapter’s information, it is always acceptable to use a personal experience to give an example of the situation.
- Every student must respond to at least 2 of your classmate’s posts, must be more substantial than I agree/disagree or I like/dislike your classmates post (-5 points).
- Add a reference, so that you can show where you got your information from.