This is a paper that is focusing on the student to analyze the Oak Ridges Moraine human development aspects. The paper also provides additional guidelines to use in the writing of the assignment paper. Below is the description details:
The Oak Ridges Moraine human development aspects
GEO110: THE PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT
Section 021–Fall2020 ASSIGNMENT: RESEARCH PAPERDUE
The Oak Ridges Moraine is an important land form in Southern Ontario which has shaped and also contributed to the development of human settlement around it over time. In your essay, you will discuss various aspects of the Oak Ridges Moraine itself, and its importance to human development in the area. Your essay must include a brief discussion of the following questions, structured under seven subheadings:
1. Introduction: Firstly, state what your essay is about, what your main argument will be, and how you will discuss it in your essay (i.e., list the sub-sections here).Your argument will come under sub-section 5: Why is it an important landform?
2. Secondly, where is the Oak Ridges Moraine (please include a map)
3. Thirdly, how and when did it form?
4. Fourthly, what is its composition? (below the surface, above the surface)
5. In what ways have human beings used the Oak Ridges Moraine? Why is it an important landform?(this is where your argument will come in)
6. Discuss one of the conflicts that has occurred over the use of the Oak Ridges Moraine area? How was it resolved or is it still on going?
7. Conclusion. Your brief conclusion summarizes your main argument.
Please use 12-pt font, Times New Roman, and make it double-spaced. You are required to use at least 3 peer-reviewed articles and/or books. You will find these articles by conducting searches on Ryerson’s RULA library system. Please click on this link: https://library.ryerson.ca/articles/Make sure to checkmark “scholarly (including peer reviewed) articles only” before conducting your searches.
Every figure, table, graph or photo must have a proper title above it, and also a reference below it. For images or tables from the internet, please paste the URL in very small font under the image.