This is a assignment that focuses on the intentional rating distortion factors in a situation. The paper also evaluates the types of interventions for this topic.
The intentional rating distortion factors in a situation
Paper main question:
There are a variety of techniques that can minimize performance rater biases. In your textbook, review “Case Study 6-2: Minimizing Biases in Performance Evaluation at Expert Engineering, Inc.” After reviewing the case and considering the course and textbook content, in a 6 page paper, not including the cover page and also reference page, answer questions #1 and #2
Question #1: Firstly, provide a detailed discussion of the intentional rating distortion factors that may come into play in this situation.
Question #2: Secondly, evaluate the kinds of interventions you could implement to minimize intentional rating distortion, and its reasons, that you have described. What do you recommend and why?
You will need to include a brief introduction of the case and critically evaluate the current situation of Expert Engineering Inc.
It is also important to present an in-depth analysis of the case and integrate sufficient support from scholarly resources throughout the assignment.
Use suitable headings and subheadings to organize the work in an appropriate manner.
Be sure to support your statements with logic and also argument, citing any sources referenced
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
1. Be 6 pages in length for body including introduction. (in addition to, title page, conclusion and also reference page content minimum requirements as critical thinking style.)
2. Use University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
3. Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and also scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles newly edition with 5 years).
4. Use simple language (English is second language for us )
Book and case study :
· Chapter 6, Herman Aguinis Performance Management, 4th_Edition.
· Case study article in the attachment