This is an assignment that discusses the implementation strategies for an approved project. Below are some of the factors that are to be in the presentation.
The implementation strategies for an approved project
Your project has been staffed and you are about to meet with the team for the first time. Initial impressions are important and you’ll need visuals for your presentation. Create a slide show (in PowerPoint or similar software) in which you address the following, in this order:
1. Goals: What the project hopes to accomplish.
2. Critical Success Factors: Identify at least 4 different stakeholders; for each, list at least 2 things that the stakeholder requires in order to deem the project successful.
3. Acquisition strategy: Should the system be built in-house, created by a contractor, purchased off the-shelf and customized, or leased as a service? Also, explain your rationale.
4. Resources: For in-house development, what people/skills are required and what development lifecycle do you recommend? Otherwise, identify 3 candidate organizations that can deliver the system.
5. System functions: In a table format, summarize the types of users for the system; the business reason(s) each would use the system. Subsequently, the ways that the system supports each of these needs; and also how this support differs from the current system.
6. Connectivity: Provide a diagram that shows how the system will connect to the other information systems and also what data flows among them.
7. Security: List the most serious cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities of the new system. Additionally, suggest strategies to address them.
8. Mobility: Identify the system’s capabilities for mobile use. Include a title and summary slide.
Lastly, use one slide for each of the 8 points above. Include speaker notes or audio narration that explains each slide more fully. Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric. PLEASE USE TEMPLATE TO ENSURE YOU ARE COMPLETING THE ASSIGNMENT CORRECTLY. RUBRIC IS ALSO ATTACHED. atleast 3 pages and 3 references that are valid