This is a paper that is focusing on the expense revenue and Return On Investment assessment paper. The paper also provides directions to follow in performing the assignment paper.
The expense revenue and Return On Investment assessment
Part 1: Expense/Revenue/ROI Analysis: For this Assessment, you will firstly, estimate the expenses associated with your proposed healthcare product or service. You will also estimate the value of the investments and calculate the return on investment. To do this: 1) Open the FE_workbook_firstinitial_lastname.xlsx file you created in FE001.
2) Secondly, navigate to the A3 Estimated Expenses worksheet.
3) Thirdly, identify each estimated expense associated with your proposed idea. Be sure to include every expense you can legitimately estimate, including startup expenses needed to launch your proposed product or service. Label each appropriately, with enough description to make it clear what the item is and what the estimated cost involves.
4) Fourthly, identify each of the estimated revenues associated with your proposed idea. Be sure to label each appropriately, with enough description to make it clear what the item is and any necessary details regarding sources of revenues (including reimbursements).
5) Also, write a function or formula that calculates the total estimated expenses and revenues for the next 5-year period.
6) Write a function or formula that calculates the estimated return on investment (ROI) for your proposed idea.
7) Save and submit your assessment. Part 2: Summary of Analysis and Interpretation of Results: 1) In a separate Word document, create a brief (1- to 2-page) description of your analysis that clearly describes the estimated financial impact of your proposed idea. Interpret the results by explaining what your ROI calculation means to the organization. 2) Save and submit your assessment
Lastly, ensure that the paper is at least three pages exclusive of the cover and the reference pages. Also, ensure that you include all the references you use in finding research for this assignment paper. References should be at least three for the paper. All references, citation, and writing should follow the APA formatting and styling guidelines. Finally, ensure you focus on the assignment topic in detail.