I’m trying to learn for my English class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Directions: You will interview a veteran classroom teacher. After completing the interview, write a two-three page critical reflection/summary paper based on the answers the teacher gave to the questions asked during the interview.
- Develop a list of questions (you may use the sample below) to ask a veteran classroom teacher. Suggested questions have been provided for you below.
- Write a two-three page critical reflection/summary paper which includes the following:
- Background information of the teacher interviewed
- Years teaching
- Degree(s) earned
- Grade levels taught.
- how did you learn and love this job? = “THIS JOB IS EXTREMELY REWARDING, YOU ARE RESPECTED, AND NOT ONLY ARE YOU ABLE TO TEACH LITTLE MINDS BUT THE LITTLE ONES TEACH YOU THINGS ALL THE TIME.
- what is your role? = PSYCHOLOGISTS, TEACHER, MOTHER, COACH, AND INSTRUCTOR.