I’m studying for my Management class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
- Examine the nature and functions of strategic management.
- Apply strategic management processes to analyze and improve organizational performance.
- Formulate strategies based on an external and environmental analysis.
- Apply the principles of strategic planning to construct strategic management plans for organizations.
- Evaluate the integration of strategic management functions used to achieve competitive advantage.
- Examine internal effectiveness and resources, and how they impact organizational strategies.
As the Director of Operations, the CEO of your company has tasked you with developing an onboarding toolkit about strategic management that new leaders can use as a playbook. The expectation is that you create a PowerPoint that contains six specific strategic management slides, each containing notes and discussion points, which answer the following:
- What is strategic management?
- How is strategic management developed to improve organizational performance?
- How is strategic management executed?
- How is strategic management measured?
- How is strategic management integrated to achieve a competitive advantage?
- How is strategic management controlled?
The following link is a great resource for creating PowerPoints:
|No Pass||No Pass||Competence||Proficiency||Mastery|
|Not Submitted||Non-satisfactory work submitted in terms of PowerPoint presentation.||Satisfactory work submitted for 2-3 slides that fully meet presentation requirements.||Satisfactory work submitted for 4-5 slides that fully meet presentation requirements.||Mastery shown for all 6 slides that fully meet presentation requirements.|
|Not Submitted||Non-satisfactory answers submitted for strategic management questions.||Satisfactory answers submitted for 2-3 strategic management questions.||Satisfactory answers submitted for 4-5 strategic management questions.||Mastery shown for all 6 answers to strategic management questions.|
|Not Submitted||Non-satisfactory work submitted for supportive paper.||Satisfactory work submitted for supportive paper but no references used as examples.||Satisfactory work submitted for supportive paper with one to two references as examples.||Excellent work submitted for supportive paper with three references as examples.|