Need help with my Writing question – I’m studying for my class.
- In what ways is crime learned through differential association theory (hint: your response should include a discussion of each principle outlined in the theory). What prevention programs could be developed that use learning theories to reduce crime?
- How does social learning theory extend differential association theory? Do you agree with Chappelle and Piquero’s findings that social learning theory provides a useful explanation of police misconduct? Explain.
- Include your own overall question that you had about the readings.
- Your response to each question should be a minimum of 400 words each, answer all parts of the prompt, use proper APA citation style, and is due Friday by 11:59 pm (CA time).
- Your question to the class is not required to meet the 400 word count. However, you are expected to give enough information to explain why you are asking your question.
- Demonstrate written communication skills by using complete paragraphs, accurate grammar, and proper mechanics.
- Draw from the readings and other course content to answer the questions. This means that you are expected to include direct references to the assigned chapter as well as other relevant course content.
- Review APA in-text and reference citations here: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html (Links to an external site.)
You are strongly encouraged to type your responses in a Word document before pasting it into Canvas. Technical glitches, though rare, do happen, and it is frustrating to lose your work.
Step 2: Read all other posts. Respond to the posts of at least two students.
- In your responses, you can agree or disagree with your classmates, but if differences of opinion occur, provide examples to support your opinions.
- You are expected to use APA citation style.
- Draw from the readings and other course content to reply to your peers. This means that you are expected to include direct references to the assigned chapter as well as other relevant course content.
- Reply posts should be at least 200 words each and are due Sunday by 11:59pm (CA time)