I need help with a English question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Summary: Write 3-4 page written report about midlife crisis and adolescent development or related topic.
Description: For many adults, their child’s adolescence period coincides with their own passage through midlife. Not all adults experience a “midlife” crisis, but for many, this is a time of heightened introspection and self-doubt. The collision of adolescence and midlife may make the period an especially challenging one in some families.
Also take into consideration the issues and topics brought up in this week’s reflection forum when writing your essay.
- Write a brief paper/narrative (3-4 pages) on this topic (Midlife Crisis and Adolescent Development). You may also pick a different but related topic, i, e., separation, divorce, extended family, same sex family etc…
- Do some research and elaborate on your topic and see what you can find. (Don’t forget to cite your sources)
- Focus on why this topic should be of importance to a middle/high school teacher.
- Don’t forget peer reflections!
INCORPORATION OF THE CLASS FORUM IS IMPORTANT:
Our topic/Assignment for session #2 was about “Puberty” . Lets say that you have decided to write about poor/low self-esteem or self-image during puberty and the importance placed on “good looks” etc., the role acne played during puberty. It would be CRAZY for me to expect you to recall or remember every one of your peers that wrote something about acne in their reflections. All you need to do is put a KEY word in the search bar and as slide #3 below, 10 of your peers had something to say that included the word acne. No doubt this search process will help you identify your peers who have something to say! Incorporating their contribution as per our scoring rubric just became easier!
1. Several of my peers said in this sessions reflections…..
2. Michael said this in his reflection ……..
Jill and Tony both had this to say and wrote about it in their reflection…….
example from professor