This is a paper that is focusing on the student to research the Web Content Accessibility (WCAG). The paper also provides additional information to use in the writing of the assignment paper well.
Research the Web Content Accessibility (WCAG) assignment
This investigation will require to research the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 guidelines (https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/quickref/) by analyzing a U.S. government website(www.dhs.gov).
· Analyze the website of each of the WCAG 2.1 principles (POUR), addressing at least Level A guidelines.
· This report should include an (1) overview of the website, (2) for each guideline, describe if the success criteria has been met by critical elements that it includes or if it is missing/violated, and suggestions to correct what is missing/violated; (3) conclusion (lesson learned) & final overall recommendations
· Provide descriptive detail of how the website meets or violates each specific guideline. If a guideline does not apply to the website (such as not having a video or flashing animations), just indicate that it is not applicable or NA.
· Example websites: nist.gov, irs.gov, usa.gov, gsa.gov, sba.gov, data.gov, benefits.gov, etc.
· Single word responses (‘yes’ or ‘no’) is not a suitable response and will not be given any points. Please be detailed in your response.
Remember, ensure that the pages are exclusive of the cover and the reference pages. Also, ensure that you include all the references you use in finding research for this assignment paper. References should be at least three for the paper. All references, citation, and writing should follow the APA formatting and styling guidelines. Finally, ensure you focus on the assignment topic in detail.
Ensure that you follow the instructions provided keenly. Marking of the assignment is on how you do the task and how you submit the assignment too. In case of any question feel free to ask your instructor for more guidelines before doing the assignment.