I’m trying to learn for my English class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
- At the top of your quiz, type the article’s title and authors’ names.
- For each answer, identify the page number where you found the information (which will help you later when you write Essay 2).
- How many adults and children live in food-insecure households?
- What is one negative effect of food insecurity on children?
- Food insecurity is a risk factor for developing ten chronic diseases. What are they?
- People who are food insecure sometimes have to stretch their budgets in ways that risk their health. Name two ways.
- Give one example of how food insecurity can make pre-existing health problems worse.
- Give one example of how people who are food-insecure might use the health care system more.
- People who suffer from food insecurity also have higher health care costs than people who are not food-insecure. How much extra do they typically pay per year?
- What is a solution the article provides to help people suffering from food insecurity?