Can you help me understand this Philosophy question?
Questions for “There is no Ego”. (Please write complete sentences):
1. Who was Bhante Nāgasena, and what means “Bhante” anyway?
2. Who was King “Milinda”, where and when did he live? Where was his kingdom (His name might be spelled differently.)
3. You are reading an English translation. What in the original was the Indian word for “Ego”?
4. Why does Milinda say Nāgasena speaks “a falsehood, a lie”?
5. Who is the “priestess Vajirā” mentioned towards the end?