Can you help me understand this Law question?
Answer the following questions:
(1) Paralegals may assist in many aspects of discovery. There are, however, a few restrictions. For instance, a paralegal may not sign discovery requests. In addition to this, what is the one discovery procedure that a paralegal may not conduct?
(2) What is a discovery plan?
(3) When is evidence or information relevant for the purpose of discovery procedures?
(4) What are the limits on the scope of discovery?
(5) Why is evidence preserved?
Please review the syllabus, but you should submit all assignments in Word format, Times-New Roman, 12 font, double spaced.