I don’t understand this Health & Medical question and need help to study.
Practicum – Client Termination Summary
- Develop client termination summaries
- For guidance on writing a Client Termination Summary, review pages 693–712 of the Wheeler text in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Identify a client who may be ready to complete therapy.
With the client you selected in mind, address the following in a client termination summary (without violating HIPAA regulations):
- Identifying information of client (i.e., hypothetical name, age, etc.)
- Date initially contacted therapist, date therapy began, duration of therapy, and date therapy will end
- Total number of sessions, including number of missed sessions
- Termination planned or unplanned
- Presenting problem
- Major psychosocial issues
- Types of services rendered (i.e., individual, couple/family therapy, group therapy, etc.)
- Overview of treatment process
- Goal status (goals met, partially met, unmet)
- Treatment limitations (if any)
- Remaining difficulties and/or concerns
- Follow-up plan (if indicated)
- Instructions for future contact