I’m trying to study for my Management course and I need some help to understand this question.
Phase II: Planning and Implementation
In Phase II of the Process Improvement Project you will be creating a project timeline to help you implement the proposed solution to the problem statement defined in Phase I. As a project leader, you will need to consider several things before you start the project. The project leader must preplan, plan, and kickoff the project.
Planning of the Project
As the project leader, write 500-750 words that address these items:
- Identify which methodologies and strategies you will implement to meet your goals. Provide rationale for why you did not select some of the other methodologies and strategies.
- Which business functions will be impacted by your action plan? What tactics will you use to manage implementation across business functions? What can you do to enhance collaboration/cross-functionality to ensure the success of your plan?
- Timeline: Create a timeline to implement the proposed improvement to the problem and identify the critical path components.
- Communication plan: Using your completed quality tools analysis and stakeholder analysis, create a communication plan for disseminating your action plan to all of the stakeholders. Which strategies do you plan to utilize and why? Your plan should demonstrate how you plan to use formal and informal communication channels to implement the plan. In addition, explain how the communication plan addresses what you are hoping to achieve with your goal.
Project Kickoff and Implementation of the Project
Successfully improving the value chain requires the willingness of required stakeholders to participate. Imagine you are presenting your project plan in a meeting to all the essential stakeholders for approval. Effective oral communication is essential in the business setting so you will need to present your project plan logically and comprehensively to the stakeholders.
Create a PowerPoint presentation (7-10 slides) specifying the problem statement, stakeholders, proposed solution, timeline, and communication plan to implement the project. Be sure to address the “why” and “how” in your narrative.
Phase III: Evaluation
In the final step for your plan, state in 250-300 words the metrics you will use to determine project implementation success. Please justify why you have selected those metrics. Include specific metrics that will be used to evaluate the success of the implementation. How long will the project team monitor project implementation?
Here is a video to explain the instructions below. You can access the video instead of reading instructions as they contain the same information. Here is the link: https://www.loom.com/share/45ac1282df224051bb51f62e2f1414df
This paper needs to follow APA guidelines with a title page, a purpose statement that includes providing references in the reference section with a corresponding in-text citation. I suggest you use heading and use them properly.
The final paper is Phase II- Planning of the Project:
Write 500-750 words covering
- Start with a purpose statement of the items covered in the paper
- State the problem statement and a proposed solution- you can copy this from Phase I (Please note this feedback from Phase 1 so you can update it in Phase 2 problem statement. You provided a complete problem statement that begins with the general problem and moved to a specific problem, you did not state the process you plan on improving Your root cause analysis was fine assuming it connects to an appropriate process improvement project. You did not identify a quantitative tool and the qualitative tool was identified however the focus was unclear as were the results. The vetting of the problem was weak. You included a statement indicating how you arrived at the problem. The issue is I am not sure what process you plan on improvement.)
- Identify which methodologies or strategies you will implement to meet your improvement.
- You will want to identify a specific methodology or strategy and the components of the methodology or strategy and why it is appropriate. (Do not use the tools used in Phase I as tools and methodologies/strategies are different)
- Provide a rationale for why you did not select some of the other methodologies and strategies.
- The business functions will be impacted by your action plan.
- Be specific
- The tactics you will you use to manage the implementation across business functions
- What you can do to enhance collaboration/cross-functionality.
- Create a timeline to implement the proposed improvement and critical path.
- You need to use a visual representation of the timeline
- You will need to show the project’s critical path using a network diagram
- Create a communication plan
- Cover formal and informal communication
- Create a PowerPoint presentation (7-10 slides) – submit the PowerPoint
- In the final step for your plan, Phase III stated in 250-300 words the metrics you will use to determine project implementation success. State the specific tools by name and have a mix of quantitative and qualitative. (You can use the same tools you used in Phase I)
You need to produce a video where I can see you conducting a kick-off meeting and covering the problem statement, stakeholders, proposed solution, timeline, and communication plan to implement the project. (I will handle this myself – just prepare the slides to cover these details)