I don’t understand this English question and need help to study.
Post one paragraph that reflects upon the tension between an individual character and his or her community in one of your readings. Include the source of the tension and steps taken toward resolution. In your writing consider how (style and process) you are writing, not just what (content) you are writing. Use websites only as sources and pick from one of the readings below.
- Ernesto Quiñonez, from Bodega Dreams
- T. S. Eliot, “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock
- Claude Mckay “Outcast”
- John Hope Franklin, “The Train from Hate”
- Martin Luther King, Jr., “Letter from Birmingham Jail”
- Jonathan Swift, “A Modest Proposal”