I’m trying to learn for my Computer Science class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Answer the below questions and exercises in 200 words each.
1. What is an artificial neural network and for what types of problems can it be used?
2. Compare artificial and biological neural networks. What aspects of biological networks are not mimicked by artificial ones? What aspects are similar?
3. What are the most common ANN architectures? For what types of problems can they be used?
4. ANN can be used for both supervised and unsupervised learning. Explain how they learn in a supervised mode and in an unsupervised mode.
1. Go to Google Scholar (scholar.google.com). Conduct a search to find two papers written in the last five years that compare and contrast multiple machine-learning methods for a given problem domain. Observe commonalities and differences among their findings and prepare a report to summarize your understanding.
2. Go to neuroshell.com click on the examples and look at the current examples listedComment on the feasibility of achieving the results claimed by the developers of this neural network model
When submitting work, be sure to include an APA cover page and include at least two APA formatted references (and APA in-text citations) to support the work
All work must be original (not copied from any source).Please use the attached chapter 5 material to write this assignment.