Help me study for my Computer Science class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Please go through the question throughly and start work on my question, I am attaching textbook for your reference please go through it make sure no plagarisim and I need in APA format
Chapter Eight (8): Information Governance and Legal Functions: According to the authors, Smallwood, Kahn, and Murphy, IG is perhaps one of the functional areas that impact legal functions most. Failure to meet them could be literally put an organization out of business or land executives in prison. Privacy, security, records management, information technology (IT), and business management functions are very important. However, the most significant aspect of all of these functions relates to legality and regulatory compliance from a critical perspective.
For this discussion, identify the industry you will be writing about in your final paper and discuss the regulatory compliance requirements that the company has to meet and the corresponding security, privacy, and records management functions that would need to be enabled for that organization. Remember to cite your sources and critically respond to two other learners.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.