I need an explanation for this Engineering question to help me study.
Using the school library and proper APA formatting, discuss the following as they relate to physical security.
- What are protective barriers, and what should they entail?
- What is an entry-control station?
- What mitigation procedures can be used to ensure the resiliency of protective barriers?
- What is the significance of access and corrective controls?
- Describe and explain some of the hardening methods of entry control.
Please provide and discuss the above.
- Each question should have at least one paragraph
- Each paragraph must have at least 4 complete sentences
- You also need to respond to at least two (2) classmates’ posts (100-word each)
- There should be no personal pronouns in your initial discussion post.
- Your initial post is due by Wednesday before 1159pm
- You should have a minimum of five different credible in-text citations (Not at the end of your paragraphs)
- All requirements must be met, and proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation must be correct.
- Please also ensure you use the Discussion Board Header; you can find this template in the Getting Started folder.
- No contractions should be used, or any conjunctions at the beginning of a sentence.
- Failure to follow each instruction you will negatively affect your grades.