I’m studying for my Nursing class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
In the scenario assignments, you are asked to reflect on responses to the presented scenario. This should not just be writing down your first reaction or what you already know. Reflection involves critical thinking, which means rethinking your existing knowledge and previously held opinions in light of what we have learned about theories of ethics, logic, and reasoning. You will need to question your existing knowledge and beliefs.
To complete each scenario assignment:
- Complete the entire scenario.
- Compose your reflection in a Word document and be sure to address, at a minimum, the following questions:
- Why do you feel the way you do about the issue presented?
- Of the four responses offered in the scenario, which do you feel is the most ethical and why?
- Support your conclusions with evidence and specific examples from the textbook, as well as other sources as needed.
- Your reflection must be 1-2 pages in length and follow APA formatting and citation guidelines as appropriate.
Make sure that you are addressing the particular Ethical Theory from the list and the PowerPoint already provided, for your stance on the position you will take.
Use the book provided as one of the references.
Use the link below to watch the video: