I’m working on a Business exercise and need support.
You will write about the company Harlet Davidson,
In order to profitably satisfy customers’ needs, a firm must understand its external and internal situation, including the customer, the market environment, and the firm’s capabilities. Furthermore, it needs to forecast trends in the dynamic environment in which it operates.
You must use the PESTEL framework to complete the analysis of the context. This examines the different macro-environmental factors that could impact your marketing strategies. The six factors are:
- Political – Tax policies, Stability of government, Entry mode regulations, Trade regulations (e.g. the EU & NAFTA)
- Economic – Disposable income of buyers, Credit accessibility, Unemployment rates, Interest rates Inflation
- Social – Population demographics: (e.g. aging population), Distribution of Wealth, Educational levels
- Technological – Rate of technological advances and innovations, Rate of technological obsolescence, New technological platforms
- Environmental – Environmental protection laws, Energy consumption regulation
- Legal – Employment regulations, Competitive regulations, Health and safety regulations, Product regulations, Antitrust laws
You should not see these factors as independent factors. They are all interdependent. For example, technological advances can affect the economy in different markets. However, you still need to write these as separate sections.
apa format and use your own words
must be two pages