This is a paper that discusses the outline of advanced practice role for a nurse practitioner. This is in the case of antibiotics resistance initiative.
Outline of advanced practice role for a nurse practitioner
Construct a professional paper that outlines the advanced practice role – as a nurse practitioner – to advance the CDC’s antibiotic resistance initiative.
Firstly, please ensure to include the following in your paper:
1. Introduction that identifies your future advanced practice role as a nurse practitioner and your view of how that role will be able to impact the antibiotic resistance dilemma. Support your discussion with at least two references from the literature.
2. Review the CDC’s goals and identify one of the CDC’s key strategies that you will be able to promote/support in your future advanced practice role as a nurse practitioner. Support your discussion with at least two references from the literature.
3. Discuss three activities/actions that you will develop to support the promotion of the key strategy that you identified in item 2 above.
Secondly, references must be PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS, LESS than 5 YEARS OLD, and from the UNITED STATES. (Your text book may be used as a source but does NOT count toward the 4 required references).
Additionally, your discussion should be no less than 6 pages and no more than 7 pages.
References do not count in the word count but citations do. APA formatting applies and includes the following A) In text citations in APA format B) Reference list in APA format (include doi)
Answer the question
Firstly, provided a correct, complete, and detailed answer to the question
1. Well-developed introduction, with a minimum of two references identified
Secondly, identify one key CDC strategy, with a minimum of two references identified.
Thirdly, identify 3 activities/actions each supported with at least one reference.
APA and Grammar
1. Paper is constructed in APA style and demonstrates graduate level grammar competency