Critically analyse and present the initiatives being implemented or proposed in the UK to reduce the impact of a major biological risk of HIV to public health.
1. understand the current international, national and local policy and arrangement for health protection and control of communicable disease and environmental hazard
2. Demonstrate and understanding of hazard and risk with respect to biological hazard
3. Evaluate the processes of risk assessment, risk communication and risk manangement within the context of health protection
4. Realise the principles of epidemiology and its application to prevent and management of health threats
5. Critically reflect on environmental disasters and identify lesson learned