I need help with a Management question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Chapter 6: Perception and Individual Decision Making
- Explain the factors that influence perception.
- Describe attribution theory.
- Explain the link between perception and decision making.
- Contrast the rational model of decision making with bounded rationality and intuition.
- Explain how individual differences and organizational constraints affect decision making.
- Contrast the three ethical decision criteria.
- Describe the three-stage model of creativity.
Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Explain how stereotyping can cause problems for some managers when making ethical decisions. Provide an example.
should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion].
should be at least 500 words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced).