This assignment focuses on Module 4 Discussion Question. Discuss your personal self-assessment findings. Include the following: perceived barriers to achieving the national recommended goals for physical activity.
Module 4 Discussion Question-Discuss your personal self-assessment findings
Discuss your personal self-assessment findings. Include the following: perceived barriers to achieving the national recommended goals for physical activity as well as strategies for maintenance of already achieved goals or for future achievement of yet to be reached goals and responses to self-reflection questions in module description above.
Reflect on a physical activity you have always wished to engage in but have never have. What creative strategies can you implement to remove the barriers so that you can now do so?
Secondly, Keep records and evaluate progress.
Thirdly, Set goals for both training and racing.
Fourthly, Set goals that are difficult yet realistic.
Further, Devise goals that are specific.
Also, Devise goals that are measurable.
- 1 goal guideline. State goal clearly.
- 2 goal guideline. Set deadlines or other ways to measure success.
- 3 goal guideline. Goals need to be Realistic while still aiming high.
- 4 goal guideline. goals should be consistent with values.
What strategies will you use to achieve success?
- Set SMARTER goals. Anyone that’s serious about achieving their goals needs to understand the importance of the SMARTER goal-setting method.
- Create a plan of action. .
- Eliminate bad habits.
- Instill self-discipline.
- Mitigate your distractions.
- Leverage daily goal setting.
- Avoid procrastination.
- Manage your time.