I don’t know how to handle this Mathematics question and need guidance.
1. I will post the question of the discussion for you with all the requirements needed for it, so please read them carefully and follow them all and do it.
2. Please follow the directions that my teacher wants us to do when we do the discussion I will post them all for you after I post the discussion question for you.
3. I will send you my (Canvas) username and password to read the stuff that she wants us to read from canvas for this discussion.
4. I need you to write all with your own words and I don’t need any plagiarism pleaseee.
5. Please contact me if you need anything or if you want me to send you more information about the discussion.
Learn by Doing
Here are the directions, grading rubric, and definition of high-quality feedback for the Learn by Doing discussion board exercises.
In the 2008 presidential election, newspapers reported that Obama received 40% of the white male vote. If this is true, what is the probability that a random sample of 200 white male voters had less than 35% voting for Obama?
Content by the Open Learning Initiative (Links to an external site.) and licensed under CC BY (Links to an external site.).
To view the grading rubric for this discussion board, click on menu icon (three vertical dots) and then select show rubric. Please note, if viewing the course via the Canvas mobile app the rubric does not appear on this page.
Tips for Success
- To post your initial post, click the “reply” button at the top of the introduction thread below.
- You are required to reply to two of your peers in this discussion; don’t forget to complete this requirement of the activity or you will lose points. Provide high-quality feedback to your peers.