Help me study for my Management class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
What’s important to me is that there’s not a lot of copies of the sites directly.
Citing of references is also necessary
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism)
Write brief notes on the following objectives:
a. Your Business Name, Address, E‐Mail
2. General Business Description (300 – 400 words)
A. What business will you be in? What will you do?
•Company goals and objectives
B. Business Philosophy
a. What is important to you in your business?
• To whom will you market your product?
• Describe your Industry: Is it a growth industry? What long term or Short-term changes do you foresee in the industry? How will your company take advantage of it?
• Describe your most important company strengths and core competencies: What factors will make the company succeed? What do you think your major competitive strengths will be? What background experience, skills, and strengths do you personally bring to this new venture?
• Legal form of ownership: Sole proprietor, Partnership, Corporation, Limited liability corporation (LLC)? Why have you selected this form?
3. Products and Services
a. Describe in depth your products or services. (Technical specifications)
b. What factors will give you competitive advantages or disadvantages? Examples include level of quality or unique or proprietary features