I’m studying for my Law class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Use the organization you selected in Week 1, and complete the Week 3 section of the Security Assessment Worksheet for the basis of this assignment.
Kellogg Conference Hotel
800 Florida Ave NE, Washington,
DC 20002, United States
Create a representation of the organization’s floor plan that includes the current security countermeasures. Refer to the Floor Plan document for guidance.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that discusses how security officials manage identified vulnerabilities regarding natural, man-made, and technological threats.
Include the following in your paper:
- The role and effectiveness of on-site security personnel
- Appropriate countermeasures based on risk and vulnerabilities
- How to communicate priorities effectively to stakeholders
- A cost estimate and a description of the benefit in relation to the selection of countermeasures
- Risk management options
- Recovery and operational backup plans
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of the security program
- The completed Week 3 section of the Security Assessment Worksheet, included as an appendix in the paper
- The completed representation of the organization’s floor plan, included as an appendix in the paper
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Worksheets are attached