I don’t understand this Biology question and need help to study.
- Open the Claim Evidence Reasoning _CER_ CH2.docx
- Make a claim to answer the question: Why is ATP such an important molecule for living organisms?
- Information presented in the video and the rest of the chapter will provide EVIDENCE to support your claim or you may find evidence that make you change your claim. Which you can!! As long as the evidence supports the new claim.
- When all of the evidence has been collected, you will explain the reasoning for your claim using the evidence as support.
- The completed CER will be submitted in the next section of this chapter.
Notes: A rubric is provided as part of this assignment to better assist you. You may return to this page at any time to refer back to the requirements of the rubric.
For further assistance on Claim Evidence Reasoning you may watch the following CER video