Need help with my English question – I’m studying for my class.
To begin this assignment, compose your Journal 14 answering the following prompt:
- Choose one of your Responses from this class; it is not important which one. Once you have chosen it, you are going to do a little surgery on a few of the sentences by employing the “Paramedic Method”; you are going to save the life of some of those sentences. You are a hero!
- Choose three sentences from your response and paste them into this Journal entry.
- Rewrite them after following the “Paramedic Method” steps below:
- Circle the prepositions. Eliminate any unnecessary prepositions.
- Identify any references to the researchers (the doer).
- Replace references to the researchers with a passive construction that emphasizes the experiment (what was done).
- Eliminate any unnecessary slow wind-ups.
- Eliminate any redundancies.
Write your original and revised sentences (150-250 words).