I’m your boss! I have come to you with the following project. Our company has gotten large enough to implement Active Directory Federation Services. Below is the company information. 1 server with a single hard drive with windows server 2016 installed.
I’m your boss! I have come to you with the following project
I’m your boss! I have come to you with the following project. Our company has gotten large enough to implement Active Directory Federation Services. Below is the company information. 1 server with a single hard drive with windows server 2016 installed. DNS and Active Directory are installed on this machine. 1 file share server with 5 hard drives dedicated to file sharing.
Windows server 2016 installed. 120 users on the network at 3 different sites. Users also logon remotely to continue working. 130 workstations. 5 virtual machines that are used for remote logon. $30’s an hour for IT labor costs. $19 average employee labor one spare server with no Operating System installed. A capable server, just a backup currently. Business hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. 9:00am to 3:00pm on Saturday. No work on Sunday. This project is mostly urgent, we will be needing something on this soon.
There are five components I need to see in your response to get credit. One paragraph per component.
1. What is the problem that needs to be solved and how does it affect the business?
2. What are the possible solutions that will address this problem, and what are the ballpark costs?
3. What are the pros and possible cons the solution may bring? (Cost, maintenance, security, etc.)
4. When should you implement the solution to ensure the least impact on the business?
5. How do you test and make sure the solution fixed the problem? Your 1st step is to understand, what Active Directory Federation Services really is and what does it do. Research on the internet about this. Go to youtube and find three or four youtube videos on Active Directory Federation Services.