This is a paper that is requiring the student to Identify and evaluate the Globalization Forces (Drivers of Globalization). The paper also provides additional information to use in the writing of the assignment paper. Below is the assessment description to follow:
Identify and evaluate the Globalization Forces (Drivers of Globalization)
– Firstly, complete PEST-C + Legal analysis of petroleum manufacturing in Saudi Arabia
– Secondly, identify and evaluate some of the Globalization Forces (Drivers of Globalization) that may be supporting or hindering success within the industry.
– Thirdly, identify 3 Potential Rivals of the industry that you have chosen to work in and identify what advantages they have and how they compete. These will be determined based not necessarily where they physically exist but where they interrupt or compete with your industry
– Fourthly, identify the Trade Agreements that your host country are members of. Identify your sources and expand on what is covered by the agreements using the appropriate tools. (Hint— see the CIA Fact Sheet.See World Trade Organization (https://www.wto.org/) etc. Identify the Balance of Trade and the countries that your host country imports and exports from and too.
– For your business, technology, and country (A)explain what impact these agreements will have on your business in terms or supply chain or access to markets for export. (B) Conduct analysis
– Conduct analysis of Supply Chain and Distribution Networks
Remember, ensure that the pages are exclusive of the cover and the reference pages. Also, ensure that you include all the references you use in finding research for this assignment paper. References should be at least three for the paper. All references, citation, and writing should follow the APA formatting and styling guidelines. Finally, ensure you focus on the assignment topic in detail.
Ensure that you follow the instructions provided keenly. Marking of the assignment is on how you do the task and how you submit the assignment too. In case of any question feel free to ask your instructor for more guidelines before doing the assignment.