I’m studying and need help with a Political Science question to help me learn.
– I will attach the article with the attachments –
These papers are intended to be thoughtful critical reflections of the readings rather than summarizing what you read. These papers need to be 1-2 pages (MAX) double spaced, 12-point font, 1 inch margin. Please avoid giving me a summary.
Guiding Questions to consider in your reflections. (You don’t have to answer all, but consider these as a guide).
- What is the author’s main messages and points?
- How does it connect to the other readings and or current events?
- How does it relate and or how do I connect it to my personal/professional experiences?
- What were some powerful ideas?
- What did I learn from this?
- What do I still need to think about further?
What are some questions I have for the author?