I’m studying for my Management class and need an explanation.
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
§Submission Date by students: by the end of Week- 7
§Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
1.Understand the basic concepts and terminology used in Strategic Management. (Lo 1.2)
2.Understand the Corporation Social Responsibility (Lo 1.4).
3.Explain how executive leadership is an important part of strategic management (Lo 3.4)
ü Question 1: How does strategic management typically evolve in a corporation? (1Mark)
ü Question 2: Discuss the influence of globalization, social responsibility and environmental sustainability on strategic management of a corporation.(2 Marks)
ü Question 3: In what ways can a corporation’s structure and culture be internal strengths or weaknesses? Justify your answer by examples from real market. (1Mark)
ü Question 4: When does a corporation need a board of directors? Justify your answer by an example from Saudi market. (1 Mark)
–Your answers (for the 4 questions) MUST include at least three scholarly peer-reviewed references, using a proper referencing style (APA). Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library (SDL).
- Make sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing all sources referenced.
Your answers should not include more than 1000 words