I’m studying for my Management class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Please read the case study entitled as “Contracting for Success: Scoping Large Organizational Change Efforts.” available in the textbook “Cases and Exercises in Organization Development & Change” 12th edition by D. Anderson and answer the following questions:
Department of Business Administration
Organization Design and Development- MGT 404
Course Learning Outcomes:
Identify the different elements and issues of organizations development and creating the need for change. (Lo 1.2)
Identify and apply the basic steps of the organizational development process (Lo 2.5)
Please read Chapters 2, 3 and 4 in your textbook “Organization development and change.” (10th ed.) by Cummings, T., & Worley, C.
Be sure to use at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed reference in support of each answer and also incorporate the key concepts from the course.
This Assignment comprises a Case study.
Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Q.1 In considering the case, provide a detailed description of the strengths and challenges of Valley Medical Center. (1 Mark) (Lo 1.2)
Q.2 Based on your understanding of the above case, name and discuss the critical success factors for Valley Medical Center. (1 Mark) (Lo 1.2)
Q.3 As an OD practitioner, what are the steps you would take as you begin the entry and contracting phase? (1.5 Marks). (Lo 2.5)
Q.4 Valley Medical Center is experiencing a great deal of change. What recommendations would you make to help them more effectively handle the change they are experiencing? (1.5 Marks) (Lo 2.5)