History of Golf at Southern Nazarene University

The final paper, 7 pages in length, must include footnotes, utilizing the Chicago Manual of Style. The research should be at least 60% primary documents and the rest (40% or less) secondary sources. A complete bibliography should be included with the drafts and the final paper.