I’m studying and need help with a Statistics question to help me learn.
I will provide my Hawkes Learning account to the tutor that works with me on this question:
These are the 5 short sections that I need to certify at Hawkes Learning (7.1 section has 6 question, 7.2 section has 13 questions, 7.3 section has 8 questions, 7.4 section has 5 questions, and 7.5 section has 5 questions). These are the names of each section:
– Lesson: 7.1 Types of Random Variables
– Lesson: 7.2 Discrete Random Variables
– Lesson: 7.3 The Discrete Uniform Distribution
– Lesson: 7.4 The Binomial Distribution
– Lesson: 7.5 The Poisson Distribution