I’m working on a Writing exercise and need support.
Write a 5 – 8 page essay that includes:
- Information is presented in your own words, with in-text citations and a Works Cited section in APA format to identify the original sources. Your Works Cited section is NOT counted as part of the 4 – 5- page length requirement.
- At least 4 sources of information are cited in your essay and identified in a Works Cited section. At least 2 of these sources must be academic literature (i.e. articles in peer-reviewed academic journals), and no more than 2 should be popular sources (i.e. websites, video clips, magazine and newspaper articles). You may include any of the relevant class readings as part of your 4 required sources.
- Essay is 5 – 8 pages in length, typed, double-spaced with one-inch margins and 12-point font
- A description of how CRISPR uses RNA and a Cas enzyme to edit targeted DNA sequences, in your own words (about 1 page in length);
- A summary of at least two pros and two cons of using CRISPR to edit human DNA, based on your review of relevant scientific data. Your summary should focus on the potential effects CRISPR may have on the human gene pool and certain individuals or communities (about 2 – 3 pages in length);
- A discussion that proposes at least three guidelines or regulations for using CRISPR to edit human DNA, and explains how these will serve to reduce the risks outlined in your summary (about 2 – 3 pages in length).